Brent Ivie scam artisit, Perpetual green MLM scam for your energy credits, Negawatt box is a fake
To all who will listen.Brent Ivie and Gary Tanner are crooked liars who have stolen money from a lot of people, me being one of them.
And the sad part is they actully could have ran an honest business. Doug Stewart the first CEO of Pepetual Green is as guilty as Brent and Gary. I did business with PG for a year they promised energy savings with there power factor correction devices. I will say that I sold systems that did save on power.
With that said the majority of there systems did not perform as was promised in there contract.
I purchased three commercial units from Gary Tanner. He put in the contract that a minimum of ten percent savings on KWh. This did not happen. From his own mouth he said there was no savings.
When I asked for the money back he acted as if the contract was talking about residental units. It was a joke as was he!!! I will say I believe they tried to start and honest business. But when they started finding out flaws that were over there head they panicked and took the money and ran!!!!
Way to go boys all the while invoking the name of the LDS church.Always good to know there are honest Mormons out there.d5da879 review #237178
You may also like
- "After reading the prior 10 reviews I'll begin by stating this is a REAL review by a REAL customer. I was personally against the installation of the solar panels from..."
- "I came home on a Monday nignt from work to find my gas had been turned off for some unknown reason. I called ONG and the Rep said she..."
- "I mistakenly signed up for North American Power for both electric and gas, enticed by their low intro rates. Next thing I know, my gas bill is up to..."
- "I had a filling on my back tooth that had managed to chip off. The dentist fixed the filling and a few days later I started experiencing really bad pain...."
- "Do not let them do any glass repair work!!! Had cracked windshield that they offered to repair through my insurance. They farmed it out to a low end shop that..."
- "I ordered a 75.00 pair of miss me jeans New With tags from DD Danell....... Instead I received an old pair of mossimo jean's that were probably purchased at Target..."
- "The state of Utah moved to shut down these telemarketer scam artists by filing multiple felony charges against Aaron Vincent Christner and Ryan Scott Jensen. Hopefully this will help keep..."
- "Autumn Park apts.phx. On the outside these apts. turned Condo's don't look so bad. However living there is another story. The bug infestation is bad enough. But add..."
- "I went to the family dollar and after checking the cap before I put it in my basket and taking all items out of my basket one by one and..."