Brent Ivie scam artisit, Perpetual green MLM scam for your energy credits, Negawatt box is a fake
To all who will listen.Brent Ivie and Gary Tanner are crooked liars who have stolen money from a lot of people, me being one of them.
And the sad part is they actully could have ran an honest business. Doug Stewart the first CEO of Pepetual Green is as guilty as Brent and Gary. I did business with PG for a year they promised energy savings with there power factor correction devices. I will say that I sold systems that did save on power.
With that said the majority of there systems did not perform as was promised in there contract.
I purchased three commercial units from Gary Tanner. He put in the contract that a minimum of ten percent savings on KWh. This did not happen. From his own mouth he said there was no savings.
When I asked for the money back he acted as if the contract was talking about residental units. It was a joke as was he!!! I will say I believe they tried to start and honest business. But when they started finding out flaws that were over there head they panicked and took the money and ran!!!!
Way to go boys all the while invoking the name of the LDS church.Always good to know there are honest Mormons out there.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Tank installed given check exactly for what I was told to pay 12/27/13 252$ money order not check . Then had to pay 500$1/27/14 money order in person all these..."
- "In summary, Florida Energy Water and Air (Edgewater - corp) http://www.fla-ewa.com installed my Rainsoft system incorrectly. They plumbed it into the irrigation lines. (I had initial concerns about this from..."
- "The Lerman Law Firm (Cathy Jackson Lerman, PA) today praised WPTV investigative reporter Jenn Strathman for her efforts to lay out key steps that consumers should take to protect themselves..."
- "The state of Utah moved to shut down these telemarketer scam artists by filing multiple felony charges against Aaron Vincent Christner and Ryan Scott Jensen. Hopefully this will help keep..."
- "i had ordered America's Legend pizza from Dominos at Salt Lake City location. Pizza came as completely mangled. The picture below gives an idea about the condition of the food..."
- "I (stupidly, from what I have found out) purchased a 1 year XBox Live code. I was supposed to receive it within a couple of hours. That was on Saturday...."
- "I just recieved the firepit table I'd ordered last week from Target.com. The box was clearly damaged in shipping and, after opening, we found the product (particularly the marble table..."
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "My husband bought me flowers from pro flowers for Valentine's Day, when we got them some of the flowers were already semi wilted a few of them were snapped at..."